Olgette Projects Limited is an indigenous firm, incorporated in Nigeria, in the year 2005 to offer Engineering, Construction and Technical Services. Its service offerings cover Civil & Electrical Engineering, Building Construction, Supplies of Oil Tools, Safety Equipment’s, Procurement, Supplies and Physical Distribution, Human Resources Management and General Contracts. Olgette Projects Limited is properly positioned to embark on any project, from conception to planning and execution, in her services areas Read More
The Way We Work
- Ensuring that our workforce is competent and reliable
- Continuous training and development of our workforce to meet the need for continuous improvements in our services delivery.
- Maintaining a high degree of discipline at all levels of the organizational hierarchy.
- Ensuring that organizational members conform strictly to professional ethics.
- Adequate motivation of the employees for effective contribution to corporate performance.
- Strict conformance to occupational health and safety standards in the performance of the firm’s activities.
- Abiding by government policies and those of regulatory bodies.
- Nurturing and sustenance of harmonious relationship with host communities.
We believe that the quality of our relationships shape our results and the experience that we are committed to delivering through every engagement. We have an appetite for challenge and thrive on the adventure of innovative design. We add to that a firm grasp on the detailed execution that it takes to bring a vision to life.
We are committed to leaving a legacy of progress by developing local skills for sustained economic opportunity and volunteering our time and talent to the communities where we work.