Water resource engineering involves creation of environmentally and economically viable solutions that address various water issues. This involves solutions or development of programs for ground water utilization and protection. Before implementing these solutions we write project plans and present them to our clients for review and consideration.
- Hydrological Analysis of Existing Borehole Data
- Geophysical Exploration for Ground Water in Basement and Sedimentary Terrain
- Analysis of Aquifer Characteristics
- Borehole Drilling, Rehabilitation and Maintenance
- Design of Water Distribution Systems
- Specification and Installation of Water treatment and Storage facilities
- Bio-Physio-Chemical Analysis and Interpretation of Surface and Groundwater
The company has extensive experience in borehole drilling, planning, design and construction phase services for water storage, and elevated hydro pillows constructed of both concrete and metal.